Many injuries are caused because employers are negligent or fail to apply health and safety regulations.
- Have you suffered personal injury in an accident in a factory?
- Does your employer operate a safe system of work?
- Does your employer maintain your work equipment regularly and keep it in good repair?
- Are the machines you operate safe?
- Does your employer keep the factory neat and tidy?
- Do your workmates leave things lying around on the floor?
- Are there cables left across walkways?
- Is rubbish cleared away properly or is it left in your way?
- Were you trained properly to do your job?
- Were guards to protect you from dangerous machinery removed to speed up the job at the expense of your health and safety?
Common personal injuries caused in factories include:
- Burns caused by fires, explosions or failure to control hazardous chemicals
- Fractures and amputations to fingers and hands caused by using dangerous and faulty machinery
- Fractures to wrists and ankles and back injuries caused by trips and falls on an untidy factory floor.
We offer a genuine 'no win no fee' service, meaning that if your claim is unsuccessful, you don't pay a penny.
With a nationwide service, we can visit you at home, work or in hospital.
We successfully conclude thousands of cases each year, securing compensation for our clients from £1,000 to over £1,000,000.